Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Rapture FM Mix: 27/6/07


The blurry images above are rumoured to be computer-generated pictures of Liverpool's new stadium. Has a certain insect charm that I quite like. I hope someone forms a multinational called "Scarab" and gets the naming rights.

They aren't the only images I've seen floating around, but they're better than the others.


This is a mix I did for local internet radio station Rapture FM (link on the right). It's a bit rough around the edges, but with the chatting over the top I think it's got a nice pirate radio feel to it, and it's worth listening to if only for the great transition between "Nip-Slip" and "In My Soul. . . . ."

. . .I've done better. . .

Tracklisting From Rapture FM Mix: 27/6/07

What Makes You Go For It – Prosumer (Ostgut Ton)
Lisa – DJ Spell (Mule Electronic)
We're Gonna Move – Brett Johnson (Hi-Phen)
Kazan My My remix) – Motorcitysoul (Aus)
Main Room (Jay Haze smack My Bitch Up remix) – Lullabad (Crack & Speed)
Nip Slip – Mathias Tanzmann (Moon Harbour)
In My Soul – Onionz & Tony (Siesta)
Plastik – Simon Baker (Infant)
Formaldehyde – Carassi & Capriati (Globox)
Club Silencio – Lazy Fat People (Planet E)
Sine E – Jambi (Horizontal)
Love Can Damage Your Health (Abicah Soul/Dennis Ferrer remix) – Telepopmusik (Objektivity)

Download it here.

No comments: