Wednesday, June 06, 2018

The Revenge (Luca Lozano Remixes) - Radio Slave (Rekids)


Title: The Revenge (Luca Lozano Remixes)
Artist: Radio Slave
Label: Rekids
Cat Number: REKIDS120
Genre: House

A: Revenge (Luca Lozano’ How Bow Dis’ remix)
B: Revenge (Luca Lozano’ How Bow Dah’ remix)

Do you like it taut and bouncy, or lush and spacey? I suppose I must be getting old, or more touchy about these things, but is there no other way? Both of these remixes no doubt hit the spot on the dance floor, but neither does that much to tickle my fancy. If I have to choose then I suppose it’s B, with its slightly more introspective take; A feels limited. However, context is everything and, in the right hands this pair could be a deadly layer providing the catalyst for something more adventurous.

No comments: