Saturday, March 20, 2010

Two More Before I Forget


Soul Clap

A set of theirs recorded at the arse end of last year at a Culprit after party, purloined from the Happy Please blog. I haven't listened to this yet, but the tracklist is below. Looks interesting.



SECT - SECTsy - Culprit
Sloe Clap - KG vs TT Edits - CDR
Trus'me ft. Dâm Funk - Bail Me Out - Prime Numbers
Levon Vincent - I Owe You Everything - Novel Sound
Michael J Collins - Ixias Dub - CDR
Michael J Collins - The Cosmos Is Wrapped In Cottonwool - CDR
40 Thieves - Crystal Mountain Thunder - CDR
Move D - Computer Flop - Workshop
Soul Clap & Trickski - Members Of The Clap - CDR
Daz Nazziz - Daz Nazziz - CDR
Mark E - Get Yourself Together - MERC
Earth, Wind & Fire - Kalimba Tree (Terje Edit)
Manolo - Lose Myself - Delusions Of Grandeur
Phil Collins - I'm Not Moving (Edit)
Rene & Angela - I Love You More
Dâm Funk - 10 West - Stone's Throw
Massive Attack - Unfinished Symphony
O.M.D. - Talking Loud And Clear (Edit)
Soul Clap - Bakerman - AUX



Appleblim & Ramadanman Back To Back, Plan B London 12.2.10

Again another quick addition because I'll forget if I leave it any longer. Recorded at Sin City in London last month. Another I've yet to listen to, but I've got no reason whatsoever to think it won't be wonderful. Check it here.

No comments: