Saturday, January 06, 2018

Uzkzowz EP - DJ Noraki Presents ZZZ (Unknown To The Unknown)





Title: Uzkzowz EP
Artist: DJ Noraki Presents ZZZ
Label: Unknown To The Unknown
Cat Number: UTTU081
Genre: Techno

1: No Way Back Mix
2: Stir All Night Mix
3: DJ Haus “bodyheat” remix


Pretty disposable this, so I won’t linger too long. I can’t get ‘It Takes Two’ out of my mind while listening to it, and I thought I’d never have to subject myself to that again. Functional and overbearing, undoubtedly effective given the right environment, but not that interesting, or good even. If it’s the stroking of your primal urges you want, then tracks 1 & 2 will serve you well, but 2 is particularly dull. DJ Haus raises the standard with his mix, keeping it smooth and linear, but the rest is overdone.

No comments: