Monday, May 18, 2009

Marcel Dettmann Is The Culprit



That's a rather pathetic title, but it's the only one I can think of at the moment so you'll have to make do with it. Here's another couple of mixes for your perusal, well, three actually. The first is a new set from M. Dettmann, along with Kink live, etc, at Munich's Rote Sonne a week or so ago. I haven't ilstened to it yet, and as it's almost eight hours long I've no idea at all where Marcel makes his entrance. I'm sure a substantial portion must belong to him though, so after you've downloaded ffwd to the grimiest techno section on there. One of the things I most like about Mr Dettmann is his way with rough edges. His mixes are raw . . .which is nice.

Here's the link.



A new set also from Dyed Soundorom and Shonky, Freak n' Chic stalwarts, form the top of that posh, ultramodern-looking hotel in LA, you know, the one that also gave us a bit of Simon Baker and Jamie Jones last year. Again, I've just downloaded these so feedback welcome. If they're crap do tell.

Here's the links.

Part 1, Droog and Bas
Part 2 Shonky and Dyed Soundorom


Finally, in view of the fact that I've been asked, very nicely, to take the CVS link below down, here's a link to Get The Curse, a splendid blog from the ancient kingdom of Gaul. Their latest podcast is by the man himself. Sign on for the whole series.

No comments: