Sunday, July 12, 2020

July 2020 Chart


Down – Disordered Rhythm Metronomy (Perlon)


 As One – Astral Travel (Psionic)


 Diving In EP – Sound Synthesis (Space Shepherd)


In Omelas – Miris (Vessel)


Evoked Potentials (3/3) – E.R.P. (Semantica)


Downforce - Sync 24 & Radioactive Man (Weapons Of Desire)


Selected Transmissions From The Pyramid - ADJ (For Those That Knoe)


Brainwave - Steve Allman (EON Records)

Changing Seasons - Octal Industries (Vertex)


Termination Shock – Scape One

So I normally write a few words to accompany each release in my chart, but this month, and in the future, I'm going to start including a lot of releases that I plan to review. The exceptions to this are the records I've bought, plus the Scape One release, which is an oldie, but it's this weekend's give away from his Bandcamp. I will be making a purchase from it right now.


No comments: