Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Introspection001 -V.A (Introspection Records)



Title: Inrospection001
Artist: V/A
Label: Introspection
Cat Number: INTRLTD01
Genre: Deep/Minimal House

1: Got It – E_dward!
2: Melancholic Probe In A Sad Space – Matthew Redden
3: Acid Morning (Space Time) – Lorenzo Magnozzi
4: Kin – BCFHBH

I am by no means a fully paid up member of the minimal supporters club. However, I do realize its potential for all out twisted tomfoolery if deployed in the correct way. The high end stuff does my head in though, which is to say the lack of a conspicuous low end aligned to skippy, bollocky percussion leaving a chiasmic hole to be filled by the occasional off-kilter warbly din. None of the tracks here fall directly into this category, although both ‘Kin’ and ‘Melancholic Probe In A Sad Space’ (the title says it all) come close. Furthermore, ‘Acid Morning (Space Time)’ definitely doesn’t, being an aural collage of handclaps, drumrolls, aggressive acid squelches and sonic stabs which wouldn’t sound out of place in Mordor. ‘Got It’ has the foundation, but lacks muscle. All in all, a mixed bag, in which Lorenzo Magnozzi’s tune stands out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
My site has a lot of unique content I've either
created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement.
Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

What's up, I read your new stuff daily. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog
world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any coding
expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!