I never owned this record, much to my regret. A friend of mine, Colin, who I haven’t seen for a long time, used to have it. I think hue was still living in Fort St. at the time. Fort St. was a place that I lived in for a year in the mid eighties, along with sundry other misfits. It had a reputation as a party house, and I wold often come downstairs in the middle of the night to find the living room occupied by total strangers who had found their way back there from the Chelsea Reach, or some other nNew Brighton hot spot. Anyway, I had left long before this record came out, but through Colin, and others before him, a connection remained. I remember playing tis a lot around the time it came out. I was living in Brighton at the time, my last year at university having just returned from a year at Rutgers in New Jersey. This is the instrumental. All of the mixes are great and I’ll post them soon. Produced by Leftfield.

No comments:
Post a Comment